esiotrot唱的歌哇~

Powered by eSnips.com

我的照片

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

李赫宰

He~~~

is the lead dancer of Super Junior~ Also known as "Dancing Machine"~


is a rapper too~

can be very cute~
Is a funny & hiliarious guy~

List of favourite quotes:

At the (fake) English police station, the lady asks the members why they're there and suggests that they are looking for a lost friend. She takes Eunhyuk away into a room to be the 'lost friend'.
Cop: Can you describe your friend?
Heechul (his English sucks): *blink blink*
Cop: *gesturing* Is he tall or short?
HC: *decisively* Oh, short.
EH: *sticks his head out of the door* Hey, I'm long!

---------
English teacher: Eunhyuk, what do you like to do?
EH: *confidently* I collect cars.
ET: Oh really?
EH: Mmhmm. I do it everyday!
Donghae: Do you have money?
EH: EVERYDAY!
...
EH: Because it's... fun.

---------
Titanic roleplay.
Kangin: Do you trust me?
EH: *wavering voice* No!

Sometimes can be very girlish~



can also be very cool~

SEXY~~~

Is a crybaby~


He is Lee Hyuk Jae (Eun Hyuk)~ 李赫宰(银赫)
Such a perfect guy~

No comments:

Post a Comment